Quality forensic accounting is vital; as personal injury, professional negligence cases or commercial litigation can damage your business. You may suspect fraud, or you may just require a valuation of a business or other assets. In all of these situations, our forensic accounting experts can help you achieve a successful outcome.
Why choose PKF?
PKF Jordan forensic specialists combine wider sector knowledge with extensive expertise to guide you through the technicalities of financial investigation and dispute resolution. PKF Jordan fraud investigators are financial detectives, who isolate problems swiftly, minimize the potential damage to your business, and secure the evidence required to obtain a conviction PKF Jordan also has experts who are highly experienced in providing testimony in court, drawing on accounting, auditing, tax and financial expertise as well as their specific knowledge of court procedures.
What do we offer?
PKF Jordan forensic specialists are frequently called upon in the following engagements:
- Appraisal of financial losses resulting from fraud
- Appraisal of damage resulting from prejudicial acts
- Preparation of expert opinions and second opinions
- Assisting solicitors in the financial aspects of cases
- Intervention as arbitrators or mediators in dispute resolution