Mohammed provided and managed hundreds of consulting, audit and tax projects over the years for mega organizations within the governmental and private sectors in Jordan, the MENA Region and across the globe. His work covered various projects in different industries for thirty years under the umbrella of business advisory.
Mohammed worked on and supervised audit and financial functions, provided consulting and planning services, provided advising on financial and audit business process reengineering, developing internal control, strategic risk management policies and procedures and tax strategies…etc.
Experience gathered through the years gained Mohammed accountability in the establishment of companies’ strategies and goals for both the short and long-term regardless of the type of business across the MENA region and globally.
Mohammed is a Certified Business Manager, a Certified Financial Consultant, a Certified Chartered Management Consultant, and an Associate Certified Fraud Examiner.
- Certified Public Accounting Certificate CPA, State of Colorado, United States of America.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, King Abdul-Aziz University, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Memberships of Professional Bodies
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Institute of Management Accountants (IMA)
- Institute of Management Consultants (IMC)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Arab Society of Certified Accountants (ASCA)
- Jordanian Association of Certified Public Accountants (JACPA)
- Higher Committee of the Profession- JACPA
- The Colorado State Board of Accountancy
- The Association of Professionals in Business Management (APBM)
- The Charter Institute of Management Consultants (CIMC)
- Institute of Agreed upon proceduresors (IIA)
- Institute of Financial Consultants (CFC)
- Arab Federation of Accountants and Auditors
- Quality Control (Peer Reviewers) - American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) in Collaboration with the Lebanese Association of Certified Public Accountants