Mohammed is a Qualified Chartered Accountant and a fellow member of the Egyptian Society of Accountants and Auditors. He has more than thirty-nine years of experience in public accounting, advisory, quality control “peer review”, finance advisory, and assurance practice. He has hands on experience in the educative management of big operation industries with Global International Groups in Egypt, MENA, KSA and other GCC regions.
Mohammed completed a wide range of assurance and advisory assignments including planning, supervision of field audit staff, evaluation of internal control systems of clients, using various problem-solving techniques in tackling audit issues with clients and finalizing the audit reports and management letters. In addition, he worked in different positions including; IFRS expert, advisory responsible for providing financial reporting advise, performing the audit of premium multi-national clients and training, moreover his experience includes being a VP Finance and a Group Financial Advisor of well-known business groups having diversified business interests in retail, real estate, investments, services, etc.
Mohammed has also participated and managed several assignments in local & international tax, due diligence, mergers and acquisitions, IPOs, valuation of companies, risk advisory services, internal audit, agreed upon procedures, attestation and liquidation, including various projects in process assessment & optimization, post-merger process integration, fraud reviews, data analytics, project management, etc.
Mohammed’s experience and qualifications span across various industries including but not limited to: industrial & trading, constructions, banking and financing, hotel, aviation and automotive, tourism and communication, oil field services, Non-Profit Organizations.
Mohammed is an expert in International financial reporting standards “IFRS”, International Standards on Auditing “ISAs”, consolidation of Financial Statements and related disclosure; he has attended several training courses and conferences in Egypt, MENA, KSA, other GCC and Geneva in ISA, IAS, IFRSs, EAS, SOCPA, and special reporting for Accounting, Finance, Advisory Services, Corporate Finance & Financial Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce / Accounting Section, Cairo University, Egypt.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce / Business Administration Section Cairo University, Egypt.
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Fellow of the Egyptian Society of Accountants and Auditors
- Chartered Accountant registered with the Central Auditing Organization.
- Chartered Accountant registered in the Register of Accountants and Auditors, Ministry of Finance, Egypt
- Chartered Accountant registered in the Register of Auditors of Central Bank of Egypt.
- Various intensive training courses in Advisory Services, Accounting and Audit approach techniques.
- Egyptian Accounting Standards’ training.
- ISA, IAS, IFRSs, EAS, SOCPA training.
- Attended many conferences and seminars in Egypt, Gulf area and Switzerland.